Sunday, October 12, 2014

Paula Patton Files For Divorce From Robin Thicke | hiphop-album ...


It’s always tough to see the end of a relationship—and that’s exactly what Robin Thicke and Paula Patton are going through right now. It’s even tougher to go through things on a public stage, and Thicke has done just about everything he could to try and win Paula back, going as far to name has last studio record after his ex. But now, it seems like things are finally coming to the bitter end. Patton has filed for joint legal and physical custody of the pair’s son, Julian. Thicke talked about the album and his break-up with Hot 97.


“The album is exactly what happens when you lose the love of your life and you’re trying to figure it out in your head,” he said. “How am I going to move on and get through it all? We just weren’t happy together anymore and I still had so much I wanted to apologize for, and things I wanted to take responsibility for, so that’s pretty much what the album’s about.”


Source:


http://ift.tt/1qewZLG







The Late Story from http://ift.tt/1dlJmUd